Day 7: May 16 2023



















I woke up this morning a little earlier than usual. Had a delicious breakfast, some chilaquiles with chicken and a sunny-side-up egg. Headed to the office and set up all my things in Fernadno's side office. I then went over to his office and sat down at his desk, and got ready for the Zoom meeting to start. The meeting was delayed a bit by the number of people that tried to join the meeting. The guy that was speaking is one of the 5 representatives' right hand who is running for president of Mexico. After that, I spent some time on the GUUD app, sketching out what I thought the website looked like. Then Cori, who is Fernando’s assistant, took me down to the Graphic Designer who created the GUUD website. He showed it to me, and I got to ask him questions and give him my opinions. Following that, I came back to the office and gave my opinions on the website to Fernando. 


Hours Today: 8hr


Project Total: 56 hr


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: May 11 2023

Day 5: May 12 2023

Day 10: May 19 2023