Week 2 Reflection:

 Week two is complete. It has been a true pleasure to have been able to work with Fernando these past two weeks. The amount of time that he has dedicated to me is very important, since he is a very busy man. In this last week I learned many new things but I also repeated some of the same things I learned on week one. Throughout the week I got to know the company even more and got to sketch out a lot of different pages for either the app or the website. It was a typical weekend, but at the same time there were days where we did something completely different like the zoom meeting with the whole entire company.



Day seven was definitely one of my favorite days this week. It was very different because it had almost nothing to do with what we had been looking at. Fernando is really good friends with one of the representatives that is running for president of the Mexican republic. Fernanda’s whole entire task force was able to talk and hear what this person had to say and how they think they are the best candidate to run for the presidency. It was really cool to hear his ideas to improve the well-being, security, and health of Mexico. At the end of the zoom call about five representatives from happy Inc. were able to ask an individual question to the guy and it was really interesting to see how he was able to answer all the questions with no hesitation. 


Throughout the week we went in and out of the GUUD  app and a GUUD website to finalize all the little touch ups, and re-write whatever needed to. I never thought that reading a forty page document in Spanish was going to be so hard. I hadn’t read a big text in Spanish since middle school so it definitely took me a while to read it. After a while I got used to it again and was able to go through it all. I definitely faced some challenges along the way but they felt really good once they were done. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: May 11 2023

Day 5: May 12 2023

Day 10: May 19 2023