May 23, 2023

 Last day of the senior project!!!!! Today was the final check-up on everything. It took me a very long time, but I went through everything. I went through the GUUD app introduction videos and read all their scripts again. For the website, I found different logos to go on the mission and vision page. I didn't really like the ones they had before because they looked too cartoonish and I thought that it should look more formal.  For the vision, I changed it from a very aesthetic eye to a telescope looking at the sky and the stars. For the mission, I changed it to a target that had the green from GUUD.  I thought about the sustainable category but I wasn't able to come up with much for it since it is still in its developing phases. A lot of re-reading and re-writing but everything is good. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: May 11 2023

Day 5: May 12 2023

Day 10: May 19 2023