Day 10: May 19 2023

 















Today was my last day working. It has been an incredible experience getting to work at Happy. Inc, but more specifically, with the new company that they are trying to start called GUUD. Since it was the last day, we polished up the GUUD website by rewriting the about us category, as well as the mission and vision statements. It took us longer than I thought it would come up with the perfect short phrase that would get the point across. I really like how they turned out because they are very different than other companies' statements. The mission statement is “Hack brains shape bodies.” The vision statement is “Find the guud in YOU. Let’s go!”. To finish strong, Fernando showed me the controls for the whole company. On his Ipad, he is going to get daily reports on everything you can think of. All the data that will be coming in will help him see how the company is doing and all the things he needs to work on. It has been a great honor to be able to work with Fernando. He has given up so much of his time to explain everything to me these past two weeks. Some people have to wait to talk to him for over a year. He is a very busy man, so I greatly appreciate all he has done for me. I learned a great amount of new things that will definitely help me in the future. 



Hours Today: 8hr


Project Total: 80 hr


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: May 11 2023

Day 5: May 12 2023